Friday, July 10, 2009

Return of the Sparky II: Electric Boogaloo

It seems this is my first entry since the new year began.

This is an old pattern of mine; were I to go through my bookshelves I'd probably find dozens of journals with feverish beginnings, dating back to third grade. I write frantically, in spurts, and then grow distracted with everything else in my life and forget. It's a shame, really, for I dearly love jotting my thoughts down.

I'm not even sure where to begin the update. I've finally opened up LuLu Massage Therapies in the trendy part of town and now have a small --but respectable-- handful of regular clients. I've been seeing a naturopath who has done wonders for my problems with nausea. I'm in love with a man who, despite all of our old demons, respects me like no other.

That's sort of it for the big stuff. The rest involves things like, "I bought a new shirt the other day," and "we really need to go grocery shopping."

...I promise to write more. I'm back at a point where I need an outlet, and poetry will always be there to swallow me up.

Stay tuned. I've missed you.

No comments: