Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Another Death, Another Little Drain.

It has occurred to me as of late that if I want things to happen in my life, I'm the one that will make them happen. Nobody is going to take care of me but me. It's a scary thought, really. Perhaps I should marry rich?

I need to surround myself with ambitious people. I need to learn that it's okay for me to make mistakes, and conversely I need to learn to not always be so accepting of everyone else's mistakes.

But I'm tired, and lonely, and sometimes it just sounds so much easier to give up. Lay down, close my eyes. Let it all rain down.

Where is a fairy godmother when you need one?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Darling Girl,

No one, that I know of, has ever found joy in wedding themselves to cash. You will find joy in wedding yourself to your wild and precious heart. In each breath, in each moment, wed to that Beloved Kingdom that is inside of you.

May mercy and compassion and joy be the fairies at your shoulder.