Tuesday, August 26, 2008

One Good Assertive Rant Later...

Unexpected peace today. Had a long phone conversation last night that allowed me to express a lot of frustration and anger I've had pent up. Although the result was very little sleep and more than one nightmare jolting me awake, I was surprisingly calm eating my breakfast. Surprisingly cheerful during my walk to school. Surprisingly giddy leading a friend in tango during break. Surprisingly focused during my business class, surprisingly filled with sudden bursts of creativity regarding future marketing ideas. My coffee on the walk home was surprisingly tasty. The little kids ice-skating in the mall were surprisingly talented.

And, though very hurt and sad and more than a little confused, I am surprisingly okay.

I hope it lasts... beyond, you know, today. 'Cause that'd be helpful.

No comments: